Spring break is just around the corner and why not take some time in cross-country skiing with the family?
The Relais Plein Air and Ski à l’Ecole offer you the possibility of hassle-free skiing, from March 2 to 5, 2021.
Equipment is free for children (6-16 years old) and a level track, specially marked out for the occasion, will allow you to make loops in an accessible and safe way (free). To access Gatineau Park, a pass remains mandatory.
Here are the steps:
1) Reserve the equipment for your children free of charge.
Ski at school asks you to use this link
Important: The time slots are 1h30 minutes each, between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
2) Reserve your adult equipment.
To do so, please go to our online store.
Important: The time slots are 1:30, 3:30 or a day, between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
3) Choose the place where you want to ski
On site, you have the choice of the Mont-Bleu cross-country ski loop (350m, free) or Gatineau Park (more than 200km of trails) for classic skiing or skating.
To access Gatineau Park, you must have a seasonal or daily pass (for students over 13 and adults):
The map of the site and the trails is available on this link.
4) Pick up your equipment and your arrival at Relais Plein Air
– Compliance with sanitary measures is compulsory;
– It is recommended to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your reservation;
– Please go to the chalet, to collect your equipment and your ticket, if necessary;
– Details will be provided regarding children’s skis and access to the slopes or the free loop.
– The equipment is disinfected between each use;
For any questions related to Ski at School, please contact email@example.com.
For the Relais plein air: firstname.lastname@example.org